3 New Lines of Belgas Regulators
As an authorized BelGas Regulator distributor, we’re happy to share we’ve expanded our Belgas regulator offerings. We now carry BelGAS P1098, PG 103, and PG 105 natural gas pressure regulators, Belgas slam-shut valves, and slam-shut regulators. We also offer the new P63 relief valve/back pressure regulator.
To see what Marsh Bellofram has new, look at its newest brochure.
3 New Lines of Belgas Regulators
Here are three Belgas new offerings from Linc Energy Systems:
- The Belgas P1098 is a pilot-operated pressure-reducing regulator for significant volume gas use in city/district gate states, commercial buildings, furnaces, boilers, ovens, burners, and plant air systems.
- The Belgas PG 103 and PG 105 regulators perform as line pressure regulators (certified to ANSI Z21.80 CSA 6.22) and gas appliance regulators (certified to ANSI Z21.18 CSA 6.3) and feature precise regulating control.
- Belgas slam-shut valves (P627SX) and slam-shut regulators (PSX2, P100SX) are safety devices designed to shut off the gas flow when pressure surpasses or falls below predefined levels. These devices ensure that flow will stop instantly when unprecedented pressure conditions occur in the gas system.
BelGas is a division of Marsh Bellofram and has been around for over 40 years manufacturing quality high-pressure gas and low-pressure regulators for natural gas, propane, and other fluids. We stock various residential, commercial, and industrial regulators at Linc Energy Systems. We also offer Belgas’s new unique Back-Pressure regulator/relief valve that helps users conform to the gas code.
Residential and Light Industrial
Belgas offers compact and traditional residential pressure regulators for natural gas, air, propane, LP, and general-purpose gas pressure regulation. The units are for commercial, residential, and light industrial burners and unit heaters. The Belgas models offered by Linc Energy in this class include:
Belgas also provides small to full-size commercial, manual, direct-acting, self-operating, spring-loaded adjustable gas pressure regulators to reduce natural gas pressure. The models we offer in this regulator classification are:
- P300 Series (partial relief)
- P200 Series [P201 (non-relieving), P202 (partial relief), P203 (partial relief – monitor)]
- P212 (full relief)
Commercial Regulator Cross Reference
- BelGAS P200 is similar to Itron B34, Fisher CS800, Honeywell 1813B, and the Sensus 243-12.
- BelGAS P201, P202, P203, and P212 are comparable to Emerson Fisher CS800 Series and S200 Series (Obsolete), Itron B34 Series, B38 Series, CL 34, CL 38, Elster American Meter (Honeywell) 1800 / 2000 Series, and Sensus (Rockwell, Invensys, Equimeter) 243-12-4. 243-12-6.
Belgas P133 is a gas pressure-reducing regulator ideal for commercial and industrial furnaces and burners, where accuracy and sensitivity are critical. The Belgas P134 is a variation of the P133 and has an onboard registration tube, permitting installation without the external pressure registration needed on the P133.
BelGAS P1098 is a pilot-operated pressure-reducing regulator for significant volume gas use in city/district gate states, commercial buildings, furnaces, boilers, ovens, burners, and plant air systems.
Industrial Regulators Cross-Reference
- BelGAS P133L, P133H, and P133K are similar to Itron RB1700 and RB4000, Fisher 133, 133HP and 166 (obsolete), and Honeywell 3000, and Sensus 121-12 and 121-8HP.
- BelGAS P1098 has similar functionality to the Itron RB 4000, Fisher 66, 1098, EZL, and Sensus 461-S, 461-57, and 441.
High Pressure Reducing Regulators
For oil and gas industry applications such as farm tap regulation, monitoring regulators, and first-cut or second-stage transmission to the distribution bridge, there is the P627, a spring-loaded, direct-operated, low and high gas pressure regulator.
Farm Tap Regulator Cross Reference
- Belgas P627 is similar to Itron B35N, B35R, B36N, B36R, B56N, B56R, Emerson Fisher 627, and Sensus (Rockwell, Invensys, Equimeter) 046, 046-C, 046-M, 046-CM, 046-2M, 141A.
Back Pressure Regulator/Relief Valve
Belgas offers back pressure regulators that function as relief valves with adjustable set points. A relief valve maintains pressure by redirecting higher pressure out of a pipeline. The Belgas 289 is a line of regulators that can function as either back pressure regulators to maintain upstream pressure or as high-flow relief valves to provide overpressure protection. Using the Belgas 289 in combination with line pressure regulators (Belgas P133/P134) when inlet pressures exceed 2 PSI is critical, as they do not have overpressure protection. These regulators would require an OPD (overpressure protection device) to adhere to the international fuel and gas code. Learn More>
The Belgas 289 comes in three variations for different applications:
The P63 is a pilot-operated pressure-relieving regulator offering the highest capacity relief valve in the Belgas line. It’s available in 2″ and 4″ configurations. This back pressure regulator /relief valve maintains upstream pressure below a desired setpoint and is suitable for liquid and gas service.
Slam Shut Valves and Slam Shut Regulators
The Belgas slam-shut regulators and valves are ideal for gas applications requiring overpressure shutoff, under-pressure shutoff, tight accuracy, and quick response. They offer shock and vibration resistance. Some of the devices can be standalone units or used with other regulators. The BelGAS products are suitable for overpressure protection/under-pressure protection in control applications of residential, light commercial, industrial, and farm taps.
Appliance and Line Pressure Regulators
The Belgas PG 103 and PG 105 regulators supply the highest performance as line pressure regulators certified to ANSI Z21.80 CSA 6.22 and a gas appliance regulator certified to ANSI Z21.18 CSA 6.3 and feature precise regulating control.
Liquid Gas Regulator
We offer the W627, a spring-loaded, direct-operated liquified gas service regulator for industrial chemical processes, chemical production, and electronics manufacturing.
Belgas Regulator Distributor
Our inventory is available from Lakewood, Colorado. Want to know more? We are happy to assist you; message us below, and we’ll go to work for you!
If you want to know how to size a gas regulator or understand what we need from you to size your application, visit here.