Belgas Regulators – Updates and New Offerings
Linc Energy Systems is an authorized distributor of BelGas Regulator, a division of Marsh Bellofram. Belgas has been around for over 40 years manufacturing quality high-pressure gas regulators and low-pressure regulators for natural gas, propane, and other fluids. At Linc Energy Systems, we stock a wide range of regulators for residential, commercial, industrial applications. We also offer Belgas’s new unique Back-Pressure regulator/relief valve that helps users conform to gas code.
Residential and Light Industrial
Belgas offers compact and traditional residential pressure regulators for natural gas, air, propane, LP, and general-purpose gas pressure regulation. The units are for commercial, residential and, light industrial burners and unit heaters. The Belgas models offered by Linc Energy in this class include:
Belgas also provides small to full-size commercial, manual, direct-acting, self-operating, spring-loaded adjustable gas pressure regulators to reduce natural gas pressure. The models we offer in this regulator classification are:
- P300 Series (partial relief)
- P200 Series [P201 (non-relieving), P202 (partial relief), P203 (partial relief – monitor)]
- P212 (full relief)
Commercial Regulator Cross Reference
- BelGAS P200 is similar to Itron B34, Fisher CS800, Honeywell 1813B, and the Sensus 243-12.
- BelGAS P201, P202, P203, P212 are comparable to Emerson Fisher CS800 Series and S200 Series (Obsolete), Itron B34 Series, B38 Series, CL 34, CL 38, Elster American Meter (Honeywell) 1800 / 2000 Series, and Sensus (Rockwell, Invensys, Equimeter) 243-12-4. 243-12-6.
We also offer the Belgas P133, a gas pressure reducing regulator ideal for commercial and industrial furnaces and burners, where accuracy and sensitivity are critical. The Belgas P134 is a variation of the P133 and has an onboard registration tube, circled in the figure on the right, permitting installation without the external pressure registration needed on the P133.
Industrial Regulators Cross-Reference
- BelGAS P133L, P133H, and P133K are similar to Itron RB1700 and RB4000, Fisher 133, 133HP and 166 (obsolete), and Honeywell 3000, and Sensus 121-12 and 121-8HP.
High Pressure Reducing Regulators
For oil and gas industry applications such as farm tap regulation, monitoring regulators, first-cut or second-stage transmission to the distribution bridge, there is the P627, a spring-loaded, direct-operated, low and, high gas pressure regulator.
Farm Tap Regulator Cross Reference
- Belgas P627 is similar to Itron B35N, B35R, B36N, B36R, B56N, B56R, Emerson Fisher 627, and Sensus (Rockwell, Invensys, Equimeter) 046, 046-C, 046-M, 046-CM, 046-2M, 141A.
Back Pressure Regulator/Relief Valve
Belgas offers back pressure regulators that function as relief valves with adjustable set points. A relief valve maintains pressure by redirecting higher pressure out of a pipeline. The Belgas 289 is a line of regulators that can function as either back pressure regulators to maintain upstream pressure or as high flow relief valves to provide overpressure protection. Using the Belgas 289 in combination with line pressure regulators (Belgas P133/P134) when inlet pressures exceed 2 PSI is critical, as they do not have overpressure protection. To adhere to the international fuel and gas code, these regulators would require an OPD (overpressure protection device). Learn More>
The Belgas 289 comes in three variations for different applications:
Liquid Gas Regulator
We offer the W627, a spring-loaded, direct-operated liquified gas service regulator for industrial chemical processes, chemical production, and electronics manufacturing.
Belgas Regulator Distributor
Our inventory is available from Lakewood, Colorado. Want to know more? We are happy to assist you; message us below, and we’ll go to work for you!
If you would like to know how to size a gas regulator or understand what we need from you to size your application, visit here.
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay