Thermal Natural Gas Flow Meter
Sage Metering manufactures precision thermal mass flow meters that measure gas mass flow. The meter excels in various applications, including industrial natural gas, flare gas, energy management, combustion control, biogas, and airflow.
Thermal Mass Flow Meters
For most Sage meters, both insertion and in-line styles are available in integral configurations and remote. Remote models offer lead-length compensation up to 1000 feet. Additionally, the Sage natural gas flow meter provides a unique on-site (in-situ) calibration verification, which validates the performance, verifies there is no shift or drift, and may eliminate the need for an annual factory calibration that other manufacturers typically require.
Sage Offers Solutions for Natural Gas Flow, Flare Gas Flow, Compressed Air, Combustion Air, and Biogas Flow
- Direct Mass Flow Measurement – There is no need for separate temperature or pressure transmitters.
- High Accuracy and Repeatability
- Wide turndown – Turndown ratio of 100:1 and resolution of as much as 1000:1thermal mass measurement is more accurate and repeatable over volumetric flow when a wide flow range is required.
- Low Flow Rate Sensitivity – Measures as low as 5 SFPM or as little as 1 SCFM in a 6″ pipe
- Pressure drop is negligible and will not impede flow or waste energy.
- No moving parts – eliminates costly bearing replacements.
- Easy installation with mounting hardware Installation
Sage Prime thermal mass flow meters measure gas flow (natural gas, biogas, flare gas, and other gases) in various industrial, environmental or commercial applications. The Sage Prime can measure gas flow in many industrial, environmental, or commercial applications. The heavy-duty…