B34 Commercial Regulator
The Itron B34 service regulator is versatile with a large diaphragm for commercial and industrial loads. The B34 regulator maintains proper regulation on applications where there are recurrent abrupt load changes. Rugged construction permits the basic Itron B34 regulator model to handle usages with outlet pressures of inches of w.c.-5 PSIG by merely changing the adjustment springs.
Commercial Gas Regulator
Itron’s affordable and accurate commercial and industrial gas regulators provide the versatility to meet the most challenging regulator applications. The gas regulators offer the highest level of safety with available internal monitor and relief options to control gas flow.
The B-34 is appropriate for many commercial and industrial uses such as gas engines, burners, furnaces, and boilers. The rapid response of the B34 is particularly well-suited for mid-range applications where quick on/offloads cause shock problems.
Itron B-34 Commercial & Industrial Regulators
B34 R, N, M, D, IM, IMV Commercial and Industrial
Features for this model include:
- Interchangeable brass orifice
- A spring-loaded internal relief valve assembly
- Field interchangeable adjustment spring
- Controlled size breather orifice eliminates pulsation and provides normal action at low flows
- A wide range of valve body sizes including NPT and Flange connections
- Connection Sizes 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2", 2"FL, and 3"FL
- Max. Flow Range 10,000 SCFH
- Max. Inlet Pressure Rating - 125 PSIG
Our warehouse is located just outside of Denver Colorado. We've become the premier source for Itron's regulators in Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma. Itron was formerly known as Actaris and Schlumberger.