Natural Gas Measurement, Control, and Odorization Log
We provide insights into natural gas measurement, control, odorization, and various natural gas products.
Grease Gun Grease for Valves, Grease Guns, Valve Maintenance
For more than fifty years, DUALCO has been recognized as a reliable source for grease gun grease, valve lubrication equipment parts, valve sealants and grease guns for oil and natural gas plug valves, ball valves and gate valves.
Grease Gun Grease and Equipment
The Houston based company has been manufacturing valve grease guns since 1960 and specializes in manufacturing handheld lubrication guns, along with couplers, fittings, lube adapters, service tools and accessories. They offer a complete line of valve lubricant, valve sealant, packing, valve cleaner and premium valve maintenance training. DUALCO is a relatively new addition to the Linc Energy product line, and was added in 2011.
Valve maintenance is critical to any damage prevention program as it ensures the proper functioning of a pipeline. If valves do not turn freely and seal properly, there is little or no control of your crude oil or natural gas pipeline.
Valve Maintenance Tips
Here are 7 valve maintenance tips from a DUALCO valve maintenance expert.
- Create a system map.
- Have the right fittings on hand.
- Lubricate the plug of older plug valves.
- Use Vent Cap lubrication fittings.
- Don’t use substandard hoses.
- Use the correct valve cleaner to avoid damaging valves or seals.
- Use the correct valve sealant and lubricant
For a more thorough explanation visit “Valve Maintenance Tips” for more thorough explanation. Complying with these recommendations ensure safety, make the pipeline workers’ jobs easier and more efficient thus reducing pipeline operating expenses.
DUALCO’s products are used to service and maintain high performance pumps, plug valves, ball valves and gate valves commonly associated with the oil and gas industry. All DUALCO manufactured items are made, assembled and serviced in the United States. Their equipment is repairable and recyclable.
Linc Energy Systems services the Rocky Mountain and surrounding states,* including:
- Colorado (CO), including: Boulder, Colorado Springs, Cortez, Denver, Durango, Grand Junction, Greeley, Pueblo, Rangely, Rifle, San Juan Basin, Steamboat Springs and Sterling
- Idaho (ID), including Boise, Idaho Falls, Mountain Home, Pocatello and Twin Falls
- Montana (MT), including: Billings, Bozeman, Kalispell, Missoula
- Western Nebraska (NE)
- New Mexico (NM), including Albuquerque, Farmington, Gallup, Fort Sumner, Hobbs, Las Cruces , Los Alamos, Santa Fe
- Western North Dakota (ND), including Bismark
- Western South Dakota (SD), including Rapid City
- Portions of Texas (TX), including Odessa and Midland
- Utah (UT), including Centerville, Murray, Ogden, Provo, St. George, Salt Lake City, Vernal
- Wyoming (WY), including: Big Piney, Casper, Cheyenne, Cody, Evanston, Evansville, Gillette, La Barge, Laramie, Rawlings, Rock Springs and Sheridan
*Linc Energy Systems does not represent all of its products and all manufacturers in the entire service territory.