Dualco SCADA 12100 (S.O.L.U.)
The Dualco SCADA-Operated Lubrication Unit (S.O.L.U.) is a portable digital interface designed for remote operation to maintain proper lube levels in all lubricated valves. The S.O.L.U. is the solution for accurate, real-time documentation on valve lubrication, and can be operated from a car, truck, or trailer.
Dualco SCADA Operated Valve Lubrication
Given that 54% of valve failures are related to improper or inadequate lubrication, the Dualco SCADA 12100 (S.O.L.U.) is positioned to assist in improved maintenance and operations of valves.
- Accurate real-time volume report
- Records and displays wellbore pressures during well maintenance
- Runs automatically and shuts down after completing the valve(s) or tree assembly lubrication sequence when the void or valve cavity is full of lube/sealant
- One person operation
- Several (8-10) touch-screen panels for multiple valve settings
- Small hard-shell carrying case (stationary or portable)
- External ports for various accessories (e.g., built-in printer)
- Wi-fi or blue-tooth connectivity for tablets and smartphones
- Lubrication app for tablets and smartphones
- Rechargeable battery with AC/DC power supply capacities
- Programmable to adapt many valve sizes and working pressures
- Controllable and viewable via remote satellite
- Scanner capable - RFID and UPC
- Environmental Impact
- Rugged Waterproof Case
- Valve Life
Specs for the S.O.L.U.
Dualco S.O.L.U. Applications