Natural Gas Measurement, Control, and Odorization Log
We provide insights into natural gas measurement, control, odorization, and various natural gas products.
Honeywell High-Pressure Gas Regulator HON R100 Series
Linc Energy Systems is now an authorized distributor of the Honeywell HON R100 Series high-pressure gas regulator. This line of regulators was formerly manufactured under the Gorter brand.
High-Pressure Gas Regulator
The Honeywell HON R100 Series of high-pressure regulators provide accurate pressure control throughout the gas network. These regulators are also designed for use with gas metering applications. The pilot-controlled HON R100 Series regulators have lower maintenance requirements, fewer moving parts, ease of assembly and disassembly, and a reduced cost-of-ownership.
The HON R100 Series regulators excel in the following applications:
- At transition points of large national gas networks and regional distribution grids where substantial volumes of natural gas must be reduced from high inlet-pressure to lower pressure.
- At the connection points of power plants and industrial facilities to the high-pressure network, where huge volumes of natural gas must be reduced from high inlet-pressure to much lower values.
HON R100 Regulator Specs
Specifications for this line include:
- Pressure class: ANSI 300 and ANSI 600
- Inlet pressure range: ANSI 300 – 3-50 bar; ANSI 600 – 3-100 bar
- Outlet pressure range: ANSI 300 – 1-49.5 bar; ANSI 600 – 1-60 bar
- Minimum pressure difference needed for correct working: 0.5 bar
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 140°F
- Ambient temperature: -22°F to 140°F
If you would like more information on this new product offering, visit HON R100 Regulator Series or simply request a quote now!