Honeywell EC350 Electronic Volume Corrector
The Honeywell EC350 PTZ electronic gas volume corrector converts a gas volume from the operating conditions to the reference pressure and temperature conditions to optimize and simplify custody transfer and industrial natural gas measurement. The EC 350 is a UMB- and rotary-mount instrument.
The EC 350 electronic volume corrector (EVC) offers unique features such as improved accuracy, expanded memory, advanced diagnostics, and integrated cellular communications. Additionally, EC 350 reduces maintenance requirements and is intuitive and straightforward.
Honeywell manufactures MiWi 350 platform assemblies to integrate wireless data communication for the EC 350 (MiWi Volume Corrector EC 350). Read more about the MiWireless 350 platform.
Gas Volume Corrector Features and Benefits
The EC 350 EVC leverages over four decades of experience and reuses some critical design elements of the Mercury Instruments Mini-Max® and Mini-AT corrector lines. The EC 350 provides many operational advantages, and its users benefit from:
- Greater flexibility in gas volume correction
- Reduced OPEX and inventory levels
- Versatile UMB, rotary, and wall-mount options
- Intuitive operation for all corrector applications
- IR port allowing for easy configuration
- Expanded communication options via an internal cellular modem
- Robust diagnostics to reduce maintenance
- Advanced audit trail
- Low ownership and operating costs
- Extended 10-year battery life
Downloads for Electronic Instruments
- GMDMS Cyber Security Whitepaper
- EC 350 Simplifies Billing Data Integration in PowerSpring Software
- Electronic Volume Correctors Enter The Wireless Century