Top Women in Energy 2015 by Denver Business Journal | Susan Bender
The Denver Business Journal recognizes 40 women in the energy sector, and I am thrilled to announce that Susan Bender, our CEO and President of Linc Energy Systems is among the “Top Women in Energy!”
DBJ Top Women in Energy
For the second year, the DBJ is honoring women in the energy industry. These women work in various industries within the sector, such as production, exploration, well services, engineering, renewable, law, finance, manufacturing, environment, training, public policy, and education.
The nominations were made online earlier this year, and they were reviewed and scored by a board of judges. The top 40 nominees were chosen based on their leadership, expertise, and personal community commitment.
A special publication highlighting all honorees will be published in the print and the online edition of the Denver Business Journal on July 10. Steptoe & Johnson sponsor this event.
The 2015 Winners
Congratulations to all 2015 honorees:
- Kimberly Ayers, Inflection Energy LLC
- Lori Beedon, Zilla Corp.
- Susan Bender, Linc Energy Systems
- Laura Beverage, Jackson Kelly PLLC
- Kate Broome, Central Resources
- Lisha Burnett, Suncor
- Judy Cain, EKS&H LLLP
- Jessica Cavens, Encana Oil & Gas (USA) Inc.
- Rowena Cipriano-Reyes, PwC
- Jamie Dandar, Keane
- Diane Davies, Faegre Baker Daniels
- Deanna Duell-Smed, Hein & Associates LLP
- Monique Dyers, AWST Truepower LLC
- Theresa Fadul, IMA Inc.
- Bobi Garrett, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Susan Hunter, Tri-State Generation, and Transmission Assn.
- Karen Hyde, Xcel Energy
- Jennifer Jaskolka, Xcel Energy
- Michelle King, Holland & Hart LLP
- Barbara Kirkmeyer, Weld County
- Tracy Lombardi, Inflection Energy LLC
- Sarah Loughran, Global Energy Management Program, University of Colorado Denver Business School
- Olivia Lucas, Faegre Baker Daniels
- Melissa Lyon, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Carolyn McIntosh, Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP
- Susan Morrice, Belize Natural Energy, International Natural Energy
- Elizabeth Odell, Beatty & Wozniak PC
- Tracy Pharis, Hein & Associates LLP
- Sharon Regan-Williams, Santa Fe Natural Resources Inc.
- Sue Reilly, Group14 Engineering
- Connie Rogers, Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP