Elster American Meter RABO Meters
Honeywell has introduced a new size for its Elster RABO meters; the 23M handles capacities up to 23,000 CFH. The Honeywell RABO rotary gas meter combines tried and tested product features of the Elster and Instromet rotary meter lines. These meters are a cost-effective alternative to the Dresser Roots B3 rotary gas meter and are ideal for industrial and commercial natural gas applications.
RABO means rotary-all-by-one or simply all-in-one.
Elster American Meter RABO
The Elster rotary gas flow meter (RABO) offers reliable natural gas measurement for gas distributors. Drawing from Honeywell Elster RPM and IRM meter technologies, the RABO meter has improved features delivering a meter with a compact design that is highly accurate under low or irregular gas flow conditions. The meter features exceptional performance, high maximum operating pressure, a low-pressure drop, and wide rangeability.
New Capacities and Pipe Size
- 5 meters sizes with capacities ranging from 3,500 up to 23,000 CFH.
- 2”, 3”, 4” and 6” ANSI Class 125/150 flanged connections
RABO Meters Benefits
The benefits of the meter include:
- Greater rangeability than many other meters
- Improved maximum operational pressure (MAOP)
- Low-pressure drop permits flexibility in station design
- Noise reduction means safer operations
- Reduction in piston speed extends the lifespan of the meter
- Overall ownership cost is low
- Simple installation and commissioning
- Compact design and easy to use
- Environmentally responsible design
- Bundled with electronic volume corrector for single-vendor sourcing
Want more information?
- Call (303) 697-6701.
- Visit the RABO gas meter’s product page.
- Download the product sheet.
- Connect with a member of our sales team.
RABO® is a registered trademark of the Honeywell American Meter company.