Carlon Water Meters
Carlon Meter manufactures high-quality and longlasting potable water meters and controls for industrial, commercial and municipal markets. They also produce residential water meters having met or exceeded AWWA specifications including having a "no-lead" Eco Brass. Their equipment is accurate and reliable and designed for long, continuous service. The company was found in 1962, and located in Grand Haven Michigan.
Carlon Meter offers positive displacement (piston), velocity (multi-jet) and turbine meters for potable cold and hot water from ½" – 8" pipe with some larger meter sizes available upon request. Most water meters come with connections or flanges unless specified differently by the customer.
Carlon produces a signal splitter and programmable controls including pump controls, batch controllers, timers, and a car-logger. The car-logger, when combined with the industrial turbine water meters, provides real-time flow data to assist customers in managing energy costs. The logger provides real-time flow information as a stand-alone device, or with an RS485 or internet connection to the user's building management system.
- SSM/SSMR series - Commercial and residential velocity-style water meters (totalizing and digital remote counter optional)
- Hot Water Turbine – Industrial meter for high-volume applications of hot water and control of water treatment equipment
- Cold Water Turbine – Industrial meter for high-volume applications and control of process equipment
- JSJ Series - Industrial and commercial water treatment systems where the amount of water flow establishes the chemical
Carlon also offers car-loggers, batch controls, timer controls, pump control, a signal splitter, and a remote counter for control of their water meters. Read more.
Download Carlon Meter-at-a-glance cut sheet.
Carlon Meter Distributor
Linc Energy Systems is a Carlon Meter distributor for water meters in the Rocky Mountain States with sales offices in Denver and Salt Lake City. Carlon Water Meters are:
- Both electric contacting and standard totalizing water meters in a full range of sizes from 5/8 inch – 20 inch, in both cold and hot water models.
- An extensive line of water treatment controls to provide the control needed for cooling towers, boilers, processing/blending applications.
- The new control cabinets meet NEMA 12 requirements; providing better environmental protection.
- All Carlon bronze body water meters conform to AWWA Standard Specifications for accuracy and function.
For more information on Carlon Water Meters, visit water meters.
Articles of Interest
What are the most common water meter types?
What are standard water meter types? Water metering is the measurement of water consumption and performed residentially, commercially, and industrially. Read More.