Trenton Wax Tape for Anti Corrosion of Pipelines
Trenton Wax Tape is an anti-corrosion tape that supports cathodic protection of oil and natural gas pipelines.
Solutions for protecting pipelines
- Wax-Tape #1– the bestselling belowground anti-corrosion tape remains pliable and supports cathodic protection, even with wet or irregular surfaces.
- Wax-Tape #2 – the aboveground anti-corrosion tape hardens to protect against weather conditions. Excellent for above ground pipe, bridge crossings, vaults, and other surfaces, whether straight or irregular.
- Trenton Tape HT-3000 is the perfect anti-corrosion tape for high-temperature pipeline applications; an alternative to Denso tape.
Trenton's corrosion prevention system is as easy as:
- Prepare Surface: Use a wire brush to clean off loose rust and dirt.
- Apply Primer: Rubbing the primer penetrates surface rust and displaces moisture, thereby prepares the surface for wax tape application.
- Apply-Wax Tape: Wrap the appropriate Wax-Tape to the pipe, then press to remove air.
- Apply Overwrap (optional) for added protection against those mechanical annoyances like industrial weed cutters or soil stress.