Dungs FRS Gas Appliance Pressure Regulator
The Dungs FRS series gas pressure regulators are for appliances in industrial and commercial applications.
FRS 7 ../6 Series and FRS 5… Series
The Dungs FRS gas appliance pressure regulators are appropriate for high-efficiency appliances, high-turndown appliances, appliances using direct spark ignition or hot surface ignition, and other high-performance applications requiring a regulator. These appliance regulators are suitable for dry natural gas, propane, butane, air, and inert gases. The FRS does not contain any non-ferrous metals and is appropriate for gases containing no more than 0.1 % by volume, dry H2S. A “dry” gas has a dew point lower than +15 °F, and its relative humidity is less than 60%.
Dungs FRS 7../6 Series and FRS 5... Series
The FRS 7.../6 Series regulators are threaded, while the FRS 5… are flanged balanced. The pressure regulators are spring-loaded with an adjustable setpoint and feature an internal sensor for regulating output pressure.
- Input pressures to 10 PSI and NPT ½” to NPT 3” thread connections (FRS 7../6)
- Input pressures to 7 PSI and DN 40 to DN 150 flanged connections (FRS 5... Flanged)
- Heavy-duty diaphragm construction for durability and strength
- Steady, precise, and instantaneous regulation of the outlet pressure
- Lock-up type regulator
- A factory-installed vent limiter
|NPT Threaded Versions||ISO Flanged Versions|