The Itron CL231 regulator is ideal for mid-sized commercial and industrial applications requiring very accurate pressure regulation.
The Itron CL231 regulator is designed primarily for use in medium-size commercial and industrial installations requiring highly accurate pressure regulation. The CL231 can produce substantial savings for users having lower initial costs, lower installation costs, and lower maintenance costs.
CL231 Industrial Regulators
The CL231 was designed for systems requiring highly accurate pressure regulation such as:
- Metering loads (approx. 500 to 7500 CFH) without the need for expensive instrumentation
- As a 1 1/2" or 2" regulator covering the outlet range from 1 PSIG to 20 PSIG without downstream control
- Where very accurate PSI to PSI regulation (+/- 1% outlet pressure absolute) is desired than is obtainable from conventional spring-loaded regulators ahead of a "Fixed Factor Billing" meter or ahead of a "Pressure Compensating Index" meter
- As a reliable and accurate replacement (without downstream control) for conventional regulators requiring downstream control
The two versions available are:
- CL231R - The CL231R is a constant pressure loaded regulator equipped with a pilot internal relief valve. The pilot relief valve is not designed for "full capacity" relief, but rather to limit the loading chamber pressure to a safe value in the event of failure
- CL231N - The CL231N is a constant pressure loaded regulator that utilizes a pilot with no internal relief (N). This regulator can be used where PSIG to PSIG regulation is required with no internal relief
Our warehouse is located just outside of Denver Colorado. We've become the premier source for Itron's regulators in Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, New Mexico and Oklahoma. Not familiar with Itron? Itron was formerly known as Actaris and Schlumberger.