VersaFlow Vortex Shedding Flow Meter
The Honeywell VersaFlow Vortex Shedding Flow Meter is ideal for measuring the volumetric and mass flow rate of steam, gases, and low-viscosity liquids in industrial applications.
VersaFlow Vortex 200 Shedding Flowmeter
VersaFlow Vortex Shedding flow meters are the most versatile products in their category, with built-in temperature and optional built-in pressure compensation.
The VersaFlow Vortex Shedding flow meter is a two-wire design available in configurations for pipeline sizes from 1/2” to 4” in a wafer design and 1/2” to 12” in a flanged design.
Honeywell VersaFlow Vortex 200
The VersaFlow Vortex 200 is the vortex flowmeter with integrated pressure and temperature compensation in 2-wire technology. With integrated density compensation capability, the VersaFlow Vortex Flow Meter accurately and reliably measures the operating, standard volumetric, and mass flow of conductive and non-conductive liquids, gases, and vapors, even with fluctuating pressures and temperatures. Furthermore, it can measure hot water and steam’s gross and net heat quantity.
VersaFlow Vortex Flow Meter Features and Benefits
- Reduced installation cost and improved performance
- Rugged, long-lasting design for the most demanding applications
- Easy to install and maintain
- Multiple parameter monitoring
- A 2-wire device with integrated pressure and temperature compensation
- Non-wearing, fully welded stainless steel construction with high corrosion, pressure, and temperature resistance
- Optimal process reliability due to Intelligent Signal Processing (ISP)
- Maintenance-free, water hammer-resistant sensor design
- Access pressure and temperature via HART®
VersaFlow Vortex Meter Applications
- Superheated and saturated steam measurement
- Steam boiler monitoring
- Monitoring of compressor output
- Measurement of consumption in compressed air systems
- Measurement of consumption of industrial gases
- Measurement of conductive and non-conductive liquids
- SIP and CIP processes in food and pharmaceutical