VersaFlow Magnetic Flow Meter
Honeywell VersaFlow Magnetic Flow meters are highly versatile and customizable and offer precise flow measurements for conductive liquids, pastes, and slurries.
VersaFlow Magnetic Flowmeter
VersaFlow Magnetic flow meters (mag flowmeters) are process measurement devices used in commercial, industrial, and manufacturing operations where production efficiency and end-product quality depend on measurement accuracy. VersaFlow accommodates small to large line sizes, from the simplest to the most demanding applications.
Honeywell VersaFlow Flowmeters
The product is available in four variants:
- VersaFlow Mag 4000 is an electromagnetic flow meter with a robust sensor designed for the most demanding industrial applications for the process industry.
- VersaFlow Mag 1000 is an electromagnetic flowmeter designed for water and wastewater applications. The model’s long-term reliability and durability make it the standard flow sensor for the water market.
- VersaFlow Mag 100 is an economical electromagnetic flow meter for various applications (including aqueous solutions).
- VersaFlow Mag 3000 is an electromagnetic flow sensor for the food and beverage industry that meets FDA requirements.
Electromagnetic Flow Meter Features and Benefits
- Proven technology
- Expanded application capabilities
- A wide range of process conditions
- Sizes to fit your application requirements
- Chemically resistant to acids and alkalis
- Conductivity down to 1 μS/cm
- Virtual reference ground
- Conductivity and electrode resistance measurement
- Easy to select and maintain
- Empty pipe detection
- Electrode noise detection
- Modular electronics concept
- Easy to install and operate
Mag Flowmeter Specifications
VersaFlow Magnetic Flowmeter Applications
- Suitable for all conductive applications
- From clean liquids to slurries and pastes with a high solids content
- Abrasion, chemical, and vacuum resistant
- Suitable for high temperatures
- Energy measurement in commercial buildings