VersaFlow Coriolis Flow Meter
Honeywell VersaFlow Coriolis flow meter measures mass flow, volumetric flow, density, temperature, mass or volume concentration, and solids content and optimizes productivity for process measurement with a single device. It is a high-performance meter designed to meet the requirements of liquids and gas applications with wide operating temperature and pressure ranges.
VersaFlow Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
VersaFlow Coriolis devices are available in straight and bent tube designs with straight measuring tubes in either Hastelloy, titanium, or stainless steel.
Honeywell offers four versions of the VersaFlow Coriolis Mass Flow sensor: Coriolis 6000, Coriolis 1000, Coriolis 200, and Coriolis 100, addressing users’ needs ranging from small to large lines. The meters are available in bent and straight tube designs, serving the simplest to the most demanding applications.
Honeywell VersaFlow Flowmeter
Combined with the TWC9400 converter, the VersaFlow Coriolis meters can be entrained gas measurement (EGM) to overcome problems caused by air or gas entrainments in a liquid.
- VersaFlow Coriolis 100 Mass Flow Sensor is the universal solution for the process industry having secondary pressure containment as standard. VersaFlow reliably measures the mass flow of liquids and gases, concentration, and density of liquids.
- VersaFlow Coriolis 200 Sensor for mass flow meets the demand of the oil and gas industry and is well suited to bulk measurement in many applications. When including the option of Super Duplex, the meter achieves a maximum operating pressure of 180 barg, making it suitable for the bulk measurement of petroleum and oil and products like syrup, molasses, and raw chemicals.
- VersaFlow Coriolis 1000 Sensor for mass flow is the only mass flow sensor with a straight measuring tube available in stainless steel, Hastelloy®, titanium, or tantalum.
- VersaFlow Coriolis 6000 Sensor for mass flow is the ideal choice for mass flow measurement in liquid and gas applications, particularly in high or low-temperature applications. The 6000 operates at temperatures up to 752°F and as low as -328F. In the latter case, the VersaFlow Coriolis 6000 is ideal for liquid natural gas (LNG) and cryogenic applications.
VersaFlow Coriolis Meter Features and Benefits
- Direct mass and density measurement
- Highly accurate and low-pressure drop
- Flow conditioning is usually not required
- Reduced maintenance time and cost
- Straight and bent tube designs
- Secondary pressure containment around the sensor
- Two-phase flow indication & diagnostics acc to NAMUR 107
- Near zero flow rate
- Designed for liquid as well as gas applications.
- Extended temperature & pressure ranges
- Easily drained and easy to clean
- Excellent zero stability
- Stable measurement even with 100% gas entrainment
- Immunity to crosstalk
- Compact envelope
VersaFlow Coriolis Applications
- Liquids or Gases
- Slurries or Viscous products
- Liquids with gas entrainment
- Custody transfer
- Abrasive fluids
- Density, temperature, and concentration measurement