Gas Scrubber Filters
IMAC Systems Flo-Dri filters and gas scrubbers remove particles down to 0.5-micron and are designed for gas conditioning appliances, such as instruments and catalytic heaters.
Flo-Dri Gas Scrubbers Filter
Flo-Dri filters and gas scrubbers are designed for gas conditioning appliances, such as instruments and catalytic heaters. The filter systems remove aerosols, contaminants, H2S, moisture, oil, and solids, which eliminates costly downtime associated with catalytic heater failure. The patented process is engineered for long life, low maintenance, and easy cartridge replacements. The units remove particles down to 0.5-micron and have different sizes to accommodate flow rates from 1-150 SCFM and run up to a working pressure of 250 PSIG.
Natural Gas Scrubber
- Various sizes available for flow rates from 1 to 150 SCFM
- Working pressures up to 250 psig
- Variable flow rates with a low-pressure drop
- Removes contaminant particles down to 0.5-micron in size, providing ultra-clean gas for critical applications, thereby increasing performance and assuring longer equipment life
- 1/4" or 3/4" NPT inlet/outlet ports
- Drain cock included
- Patented "Quick Change" filters provide the easiest cartridge replacement in the industry
- A variety of cartridge media available, including Activated Carbon, Activated Aluminum, and Molecular Sieve
- Designed and built in accordance with ASME standards; Canadian Registration Number (CRN) for type G-10