Natural Gas Pipeline Leak Survey Software
The NGS monitoring software integrates GAZOMAT™ INSPECTRA® gas detectors, both vehicle, and portable models, and a powerful GPS navigation system to offer ease of use for the detection equipment and optimized pipeline leak detection management.
- Optimized traceability of gas pipeline leak surveys
- Optional map updating
- Real-time view of the circuit/path
The NGS software controlling both the measurement instrumentation and the geolocation equipment permits the user to monitor a pipeline by foot or vehicle in three different modes:
- The "free round" mode allows the user to monitor and define the circuit/path by the survey.
- A "resumption" mode permits the user to resume an earlier survey in the spot the investigation had previously ended.
- A "predefined" circuit/path relies on an existing survey file. If the file does not exist it will be created when the path is completed or resumed.