Other Utility Services
As a utility service company, Linc Energy systems offers a wide range of utility services including meter reading, AMR installations and repairs.
Installation Services for Commercial Automated Meter Reading (AMR) Devices
- Commercial gas meter calibration and repair
- Repairs, troubleshooting and maintenance of AMR equipment
- Battery change-out programs
- Meter readings programs
- Composite wrap / pipeline repair services
- Meter data management
For each project, we custom-build databases based upon our customers' needs for meter data management or remote data acquisition.
For more information on our other services, which include corrosion protection services, advanced metering installation and repair, meter repair, operator qualification training, pipeline maintenance and operations and other utility services, visit utility contractor.
Utility Service Area
While our service area is the Rocky Mountain States, we've also provided performed projects in the Midwest as far east as Indiana. Our standard service area includes:
- Colorado (CO), including Boulder, Colorado Springs, Cortez, Denver, Durango, Grand Junction, Greeley, Pueblo, Rangely, Rifle, San Juan Basin, Steamboat Springs and Sterling
- Idaho (ID), including Boise, Idaho Falls, Mountain Home, Pocatello and Twin Falls
- Montana (MT), including Billings, Bozeman, Kalispell, Missoula
- Western Nebraska (NE)
- New Mexico (NM), including Albuquerque, Farmington, Gallup, Fort Sumner, Hobbs, Las Cruces, Los Alamos, Santa Fe
- Western North Dakota (ND), including Bismark
- Western South Dakota (SD), including Rapid City
- Utah (UT), including Centerville, Murray, Ogden, Provo, St. George, Salt Lake City, Vernal
- Wyoming (WY), including Big Piney, Casper, Cheyenne, Cody, Evanston, Evansville, Gillette, La Barge, Laramie, Rawlings, Rock Springs and Sheridan