Corrosion Protection Services
Linc Energy Systems is a utility contractor based outside of Denver Colorado providing corrosion control, cathodic protection and corrosion prevention services for pipelines. We also have a satellite office in Colorado Springs.
We're cathodic protection specialists.
The services we offer include:
- Installation and maintenance of cathodic protection systems
- Monitoring and troubleshooting CP systems
- Cathodic protection design services
- Potential surveys and atmospheric
- Attenuation (coating) surveys
For more information on our other services, which include corrosion protection services, advanced metering installation and repair, meter repair, operator qualification training, pipeline maintenance and operations, and other utility services, visit utility contractor.
Corrosion Control and Corrosion Prevention
While our service area is the Rocky Mountain States, we've also provided performed projects in the Midwest as far east as Indiana. Our standard service area includes:
- Colorado (CO), including Boulder, Colorado Springs, Cortez, Denver, Durango, Grand Junction, Greeley, Pueblo, Rangely, Rifle, San Juan Basin, Steamboat Springs, and Sterling
- Idaho (ID), including Boise, Idaho Falls, Mountain Home, Pocatello, and Twin Falls
- Montana (MT), including Billings, Bozeman, Kalispell, Missoula
- Western Nebraska (NE)
- New Mexico (NM), including Albuquerque, Farmington, Gallup, Fort Sumner, Hobbs, Las Cruces, Los Alamos, Santa Fe
- Western North Dakota (ND), including Bismark
- Western South Dakota (SD), including Rapid City
- Utah (UT), including Centerville, Murray, Ogden, Provo, St. George, Salt Lake City, Vernal
- Wyoming (WY), including Big Piney, Casper, Cheyenne, Cody, Evanston, Evansville, Gillette, La Barge, Laramie, Rawlings, Rock Springs, and Sheridan