Advanced Metering Installation & Repair
Linc Energy specializes in the installation and repair of commercial and industrial advanced metering equipment and natural gas advanced metering infrastructure (AMI).
Award Winning Contractor
For twenty years, Linc Energy was Xcel Energy's chosen contractor to install, repair and maintain commercial and industrial electronic metering equipment. In fact, the company was awarded the Xcel Energy's WBE Business of the Year Award (Formerly Public Service Company of Colorado) for these services. We remain a preferred contractor for advanced electronic metering at various gas distribution companies.
We specialize in the installation, maintenance and repair of advanced flow electronic metering equipment.
- Remote measurement
- Advanced metering infrastructure
- Wired and wireless monitoring
- Pressure and temperature sensors
For more information on our other services, which include corrosion protection services, advanced metering installation and repair, meter repair, operator qualification training, pipeline maintenance and operations and other utility services, visit utility contractor.
Rocky Mountain States Service Area
While our service area is the Rocky Mountain States, we've also provided performed projects in the Midwest as far east as Indiana. Our regular service area includes:
- Colorado (CO), including Boulder, Colorado Springs, Cortez, Denver, Durango, Grand Junction, Greeley, Pueblo, Rangely, Rifle, San Juan Basin, Steamboat Springs and Sterling
- Idaho (ID), including Boise, Idaho Falls, Mountain Home, Pocatello and Twin Falls
- Montana (MT), including Billings, Bozeman, Kalispell, Missoula
- Western Nebraska (NE)
- New Mexico (NM), including Albuquerque, Farmington, Gallup, Fort Sumner, Hobbs, Las Cruces, Los Alamos, Santa Fe
- Western North Dakota (ND), including Bismark
- Western South Dakota (SD), including Rapid City
- Utah (UT), including Centerville, Murray, Ogden, Provo, St. George, Salt Lake City, Vernal
- Wyoming (WY), including Big Piney, Casper, Cheyenne, Cody, Evanston, Evansville, Gillette, La Barge, Laramie, Rawlings, Rock Springs and Sheridan