The Honeywell Mercury Instruments Pulse Accumulator is designed to be a wall-mounted, battery powered electronic recorder of low frequency pulses which meets basic data collection needs via modem and various forms of wireless technology. The Pulse Accumulator offers maximum performance and value with precision and reliability.
The Honeywell Mercury Instruments Pulse Accumulator is a wall-mounted, battery powered electronic recorder of low frequency pulses.
Pulse Accumulator Features
- Two channel input; two separate pulse sources able to connect to either channel
- Call out or call in; host or instrument initiated calls
- Low power requirements; three+ years of four D-cell alkaline batteries
- Shared phone line capability; configurable for line share/line surrender
- Audit trail capacity: 41 days of hourly/four user specified log items
- Durable yet convenient case: composite material designed to combat the environment
- Friendly size: 7.6" x 7.11" x 4.37"
- Multi-vendor data collection compatibility
- Wireless communications availability: CDMA, GPRS/GSM, satellite, cellular control channel, radio
- Power Control; battery modem operation