We are a Denver area manufacturers' agent and distributor selling industrial products and services to the natural gas and related industries throughout the Rocky Mountain States. We have an opening for an outside sales manager to sell within our territory. The candidate will be responsible for developing new business, maintaining existing accounts and working in a team environment. The candidate will live in the Denver Metro area, own a reliable vehicle, and be willing to use it for business (will be compensated with a competitive mileage allowance).
Outside Sales Manager
The ideal candidate must:
- have a positive attitude
- be a self-starter
- be computer savvy and experience with MS Office Suite
- have B2B sales experience
- have good writing and communication skills
Preferred, but not required:
Industrial sales experience selling technical products in the natural gas industry
- BS Degree in business, marketing, communications or a technical discipline (preferred)
- New business development experience
- Experience with ACT or similar content management software
The successful candidate will:
- Have a desire to be part of a small business team
- Work well in a sales team environment
- Want to be instrumental in the success of the company, and be treated accordingly
This is a W2 employee position with competitive salary and bonuses, vacation, SIMPLE IRA after one year.
If you are interested, please send cover letter, resume, and financial requirements to email@example.com with "Outside Sales Manager position" in the subject line. Plans are to start the successful candidate on September 1, 2016.